Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raz Raz is offline

Default Word 2007 How do I hide the "Update Table" tab and frame around TO

I can't find this answer in any help menu. I created a TOC, and every time I
click near it, a blue frame appears around the TOC with a "shortcut" tab at
the top for updating the table. I want to hide this, but can't for the life
of me remember how to do it. I know it's possible, because I did it in two
documents a few months ago. Help, please. I am beyond frustrated. I long
for the days when Microsoft didn't include so many "helpful" [not] shortcuts.
Thanks!

--
RA