spider diagrams/mind mapping diagrams in word 2007????

Old February 13th 07, 01:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Uzee

Default spider diagrams/mind mapping diagrams in word 2007????

Hi

Ca someone tell me if i can create a spider/mind mapping diagram in word 2007?

To be specefic, my intentons are to create a diagram which shows the
navigation system of a multimedia application. For example navigating from
'mainmenu''help', i would like to show this as a diagram.

Old February 13th 07, 05:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarah_Lecturer

Have you tried SmartArt?
Hope this helps
Sarah

Old February 14th 07, 12:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Uzee

not yet, i have seen it. Will try this. I had loed it up and this probably
the best bet. Cheers

"Sarah_Lecturer" wrote:

Have you tried SmartArt?
Hope this helps
Sarah

Diagrams No Avail Microsoft Word Help 1 April 22nd 06 11:56 PM
Why are my diagrams are not printing in word ojahtech Microsoft Word Help 2 March 8th 06 05:33 PM
Working with large Word documents with embedded Excel diagrams carlos de Noruega Microsoft Word Help 3 October 19th 05 12:10 PM
diagrams Ludi Microsoft Word Help 1 March 15th 05 05:12 PM
unable to view visio diagrams in word rvm422 Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 11:05 PM