Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

Old November 24th 06, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ATCO

Default Are there any pre-defined templates for Grand & Toy Labels?

We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.

Old November 25th 06, 12:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

See
http://www.grandandtoy.com/education...0&isPostBack=1

No suggestion of templates.

Old May 1st 19, 10:12 PM
DGville DGville is offline

Originally Posted by ATCO View Post
We're using sticky labels from Grand & Toy. The labels templates in Word do
not include predefined labels from Grand & Toy. Do any templates or add-in's
exist for Grand & Toy Lables?

We've defined a table based on the template included with the labels, but
we're still having some alignment problems.
Choose the Staples Brand and the size of your Grand & Toy Labels mine was 1by4" and it worked just fine

Hope this helps!