Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colinhp

Default View Outline toolbar automatically when opening new document

How do I write the code in Visual basic so that when a user opens a new
document from a template it automatically loads the Outline toolbar?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Save the following in the document template in question

Sub AutoNew()
CommandBars("Outlining").Visible = True
End Sub