Cris J

Default How to remove graphic lines (both horizontal and vertical lines)?

Don't konw why all my word documents have graphic lines appeared throughout
the word pages which make the layout difficult to read. However print out is
not affected and the lines were not printed. Grateful if anyone can help and
give me the solution to remove the graphic lines?