triplelily

Default how do i match screen color to printed color

My print color does not match the screen color. For instance, my clipart
color is brown and it prints purple. Is there a way to fix this problem?
Herb Tyson [MVP]

This might be a printer setting (choose File - Print - Properties and
explore to see what kinds of color options you have), but it might also be
an ink problem. I had a similar problem a while back when I used a generic
ink refill kit rather than brand name ink cartridges. The printer never did
colors correctly after that, and I ended up scrapping the printer.

Does the problem occur just in Word, or does it occur with other programs as
well? Just this one piece of clipart, or other pictures as well? Has this
always been the case, or did it used to print correctly?

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
news