Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue Sue is offline

Default where's my blue line??

I have windows XP Home edition and installed Office 2007 yesterday.I had
issues when I tried to start the online word 2007 tutorial because of windows
installer.I think I've fixed that problem as I was able to go back and
complete the tutorial;however the blue line doen't appear if I've used the
wrong word ie their all talking about me instead of they're all talking about
me.Any ideas as to why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) is offline

Ah, I think you want the grammar checker on. Click the Review tab on
the ribbon, then click "Spelling & Grammar" then click the Options
button and turn on/off whatever features you'd like to use.

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Sue" wrote in message
:

I have windows XP Home edition and installed Office 2007 yesterday.I had
issues when I tried to start the online word 2007 tutorial because of windows
installer.I think I've fixed that problem as I was able to go back and
complete the tutorial;however the blue line doen't appear if I've used the
wrong word ie their all talking about me instead of they're all talking about
me.Any ideas as to why?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tony Jollans Tony Jollans is offline

You need to have contextual spell checking turned on: Office Button Word
Options Proofing tab "When correcting spelling and grammar in Word"
section "Use contextual spelling" checkbox.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

www.WordArticles.com