Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jules Jules is offline

Default How can I get my table to fit page per page as I add text?

I've created a table that should be a 5 page document. As I'm adding text, it
won't "flow" from page to page. For exemple, I'm onto page 2 and my text
won't go onto page 3, it is disapearing into nowhere and the table is not
following margins at the bottom of the page. How can I rectify this?
Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Go to Format Columns and click on the ONE column button, even if it is
already highlighted. That should sort the bug.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP