Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
impacter[_2_] impacter[_2_] is offline

Default Convert address list to mergable data

I have a list of names and addresses in a word document, below each
other, separated by a blank line. How can I convert this data in order
to merge to create labels? (The name is on line 1, address on line 2...,
next name a blank line further...)

--
impacter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"impacter" wrote in message

I have a list of names and addresses in a word document, below each
other, separated by a blank line. How can I convert this data in order
to merge to create labels? (The name is on line 1, address on line 2...,
next name a blank line further...)

--
impacter

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
impacter[_3_] impacter[_3_] is offline

JoAnn Paules;3250512 Wrote:
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"impacter" wrote in message
...-

I have a list of names and addresses in a word document, below each
other, separated by a blank line. How can I convert this data in
order
to merge to create labels? (The name is on line 1, address on line
2...,
next name a blank line further...)

--
impacter -