Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karon Karon is offline

Default Form created in Word 2000 is password protected in Word 2007

I created several forms in Word 2000 and locked them with the padlock icon.
I've installed Word 2007 recently and the old forms can be opened and used,
but when I try to unlock the form to make changes, 2007 asked for a password.
Since I didn't give it a password in the old form I don't know how to unlock
it. Did Microsoft create a "generic" password or some trick for unlocking
these forms?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/Remove_Password.htm and use the method to insert
the form into a new document - sub-section 'Alternative method'

..