Form Fields in Word Document

Default creating form fields in a web document

I am creating a form and need to know how to tab through the fields I created.
Charles Kenyon

Protect the document for forms? What you are talking about is what Word
calls an "online form." Check this in help. For more about online forms,
follow the links at http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. I don't know how this will work when converted
to html, though. Haven't tried it.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.
"Form Fields in Word Document" Form Fields in Word
wrote in message
news
I am creating a form and need to know how to tab through the fields I
created.

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Hit the tab key!

Sorry, but I don't understand what's your question? However, realize
that there are two types of forms...true web forms using web controls
or document forms using form fields. If you're creating a form to be
used on the web...then you must create a true web form.

If done properly...there's no problem moving through the form fields
in either type of document...you just hit the tab key!

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified
Editor/TechTrax Ezine

Free MS Tutorials: http://www.mousetrax.com/techtrax