Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JRS

Default table text not visible in normal view

I have a large two column table spread over several pages. I can see all of
the text in print layout view but when I switch to normal view it is
truncated. I have tried adjusting all kinds of settings without success. can
someone help please?

Thanks

Jon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JRS

yes, top to bottom. out of frustration i have recreated the table in a new
document and pasted everything in to that but i would still like to know
what the problem is.

Jon

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I would expect this to be the other way around. When you say "spread over
several pages," I assume you mean top to bottom, not side to side?

so
all may benefit.

"JRS" wrote in message
I have a large two column table spread over several pages. I can see all

of
the text in print layout view but when I switch to normal view it is
truncated. I have tried adjusting all kinds of settings without success.

can
someone help please?

Thanks

Jon

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I don't know of any set of circumstances that would show the text in Print
Layout view and not in Normal view unless you have some of the text in text
boxes. If that same text does not print, it's because "Drawing objects" is
not checked on the Print tab of Tools | Options.

"JRS" wrote in message
yes, top to bottom. out of frustration i have recreated the table in a new
document and pasted everything in to that but i would still like to know
what the problem is.

Jon

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I would expect this to be the other way around. When you say "spread over
several pages," I assume you mean top to bottom, not side to side?

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.