Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
nihal nihal is offline

Default Word 2007 - Clip Art Scanning error

from insert-Clip Art-Organize Clips-File-Add Clips to Organizer-From
Scanner or Camera menu, i scan document then the following message comes
"File 'C:\Documents and settings\Username\My documents\My Pictures\Microsoft
Clip Organizer\6D85B90C.bmp' was not successfully imported"

what is the problem?i cannot solve?
Thank you..
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_] Mary Sauer[_2_] is offline

The Organizer is not the best scanning application.

How to insert scanned images in Office 2007 and Office 2003 Programs
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827100/en-us

--
Mary Sauer
http://msauer.mvps.org/