Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
M/S 2007 Toolbar (Web) address? M/S 2007 Toolbar (Web) address? is offline

Default Web address

I just had M/S Word 2007 installed. The prior edition had a area on the
toolbar that supplied the location of the current document I was working
from. It was listed in the Web toolbar and it resembled a window that
contained the path to the document and the drive. I would use the feature to
cut and paste the path of the document into messages when I wanted someone to
view the document I was working with.

Does anyone have an idea if the feature still exists in the 2007 edition?