Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
b4a5s b4a5s is offline

Default How to save a color to palette without recreating it. (Word, 2002)

I'm doing a Table and each cell has one of four background colors. They are
not on the default "Fill Colors", so I have to go in and reselect the RGB
each time. How can I put the color on the palette? Or is there another way
to save it so all I have to do is click on it when I need that color?