Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
twistedinferno twistedinferno is offline

Default captions / linked text boxes / call-outs. None of these do the jo

Hi

I want to link a piece of text to a textbox which I can then move around the
screen with an arrow attached between the text and the textbox.

Scenario
I have some text, I draw a textbox and arrow between the two. I go further
up in the document type some text and the textbox, arrow and text all become
disconnected and I have to mess about for ages reconnecting them.

If you can recommend an add-in for this if the functionality is not within
Word itself. Something similar to Visio (not a viso embedded doc as none of
the formatting is kept).

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
twistedinferno twistedinferno is offline

I also want the exact same functionality that captions provide except with
the additional formatting that text boxes provide.

Any help very much appreciated as I've struggled with this for YEARS!!!

call outs Bill New Users 1 May 1st 09 05:56 PM
Printing Word Linked Text Boxes neophite Microsoft Word Help 1 November 16th 06 02:34 AM
Word 2000 linked text boxes Ed Microsoft Word Help 0 September 20th 05 09:20 PM
Linked text boxes?? Mel W Microsoft Word Help 3 August 21st 05 04:21 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 5th 05 11:23 PM