Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Mary is offline

Default automatic capital letters

For Office 2007: Whenever I type a period, the next letter is always
capitalized. How do I disable this feature? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Office Button (top left hand corner).

Word Options (lower right hand corner).

Proofing (on the left hand side), then, on the right hand side, towards the
top click on AutoCorrect Options . . .

AutoCorrect: English (Your Area) window should launch.

AutoCorrect tab / Capitalize first letter of sentences - turn this off
(remove tick / check from field).

OK.

OK.

Thanks.