Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
1abc 1abc is offline

Default Simple form, impossible to find a solution

Hi all,
My quesdtion is very simple. I'd like to create and use forms in Word 2007
in the same way I used them in Word 2003.
Let's have a look to my problem. I need to create, example, a table with 3
columns (example):
|Name| |Address|
|phone number|
Now I wish to place text fields in each row.

[Text field] [Text field]
[Text field]

My question:

When I open this form and want to fill it in, is there a way similar to Word
2003 where I used to click on the icon with the padlock and the coursor whent
automatically to the very first text field to be filled, in order to fill the
first field and to skip to the next one(s) using the Tab key?