Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JAYNE BLAKE JAYNE BLAKE is offline

Default In Word file list, how do I retain my place?

When I open a file in Word, and then wish to open another, it keeps taking me
back to the beginning of the list of files, when I actually want to go back
to the place I was at.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Which list? Are you talking about the MRU or in Windows Explorer (File, Open
dialog)?

Which version of Word and which OS are you using?

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

news