Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
LU LU is offline

Default border strip prints several times down page rather than left borde

when viewing the page normally and on the print preview, the blue faded
stripe that i put down the left hand side of the page appears where i want it
to be. On the left hand side. It is preformatted as a theme. That can be
found under format menu, theme, blends.

But when I print it, it prints the blue stripe several times down the
page.... How do i get the border to fix on the left hand side when using word
office 2003?