Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Waiithog Waiithog is offline

Default my page numbers are the same

I am typing an APA paper, all of my page numbers are the same in the header.
How do I fix that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Don't type a number in the header; insert a PAGE field using the Insert Page
Number button on the Header and Footer toolbar or the corresponding button
on the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab in Word 2007.

http://word.mvps.org