#1   Report Post  

Default Formatting out of control

WORD is not my strength. I have a large document with many sections and tables. I am trying to format each table but as I center, underline or attempt other formatting within the table WORD 2010 automatically updates other tables or sometimes the whole document. I undo the automatic updates but this often leads to other undo operations for formatting I have already done. I suspect this is a styles issue but I don't know how to turn of the automatic behavior so that I can format each table.

Thank you for any help...
  #2   Report Post  
Banned

Hi,

right, you have to create your table style and than apply it on each table. After could be useful use the "break comands" on the page layout section.

Sales Analyst Milano - Consulenza Web Marketing Milano - Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by salconflu View Post
WORD is not my strength. I have a large document with many sections and tables. I am trying to format each table but as I center, underline or attempt other formatting within the table WORD 2010 automatically updates other tables or sometimes the whole document. I undo the automatic updates but this often leads to other undo operations for formatting I have already done. I suspect this is a styles issue but I don't know how to turn of the automatic behavior so that I can format each table.

Thank you for any help...