juntjoo juntjoo is offline
Junior Member

Default HP DJ3632 printing horizontally when set in landscape. How to get it to print vertica

I believe there was a setting for the orientation of how you physically feed the paper but haven't seen it. Mind you, it only commits this error when I have it set to print "pages" 1,1,1,1 with "four pages per sheet" since that's how I've got this postcard template setup. Might this be a limitation to this method?