Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hdh39 hdh39 is offline

Default Page Orientations are reversed

All my new word documents show the page reversed. For example, the portrait
show the cursor at the top right corner like I'm doing the landscape but I'm
seing the document as portrait. The same situation on the landscape
orientation. How I can fix this problem?

Thanks so much for you help,

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

I am absolutely not sure I understand your description correctly but the
problem could be that you have by accident turned off the setting €śShow white
space between pages in Print Layout€ť (Office button Word Options Display
category). This happens if you click (in case of Word 2007: double-click) the
top edge of a page.

See: http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Regards