Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
PAMD PAMD is offline

Default Grid on opening page

When I open to type a document a square grid comes up on the page I do not
know how to get rid of it. Can you help me.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 17:18:05 -0700, PAMD wrote:

When I open to type a document a square grid comes up on the page I do not
know how to get rid of it. Can you help me.

In Word 2003 and earlier, display the Drawing toolbar, click Draw at the left
end and click Grid in the popup menu, and uncheck "Display gridlines on screen".
In Word 2007, go to the View tab and uncheck Gridlines in the Show/Hide group.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman