Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dave Dave is offline

Default Text Marked with "Do not check ....."Spell Check

Posted this on Word/Spelling.Grammar but got no response - would appreciate
any help

My spell check message gremlin has returned. After spell checking, I get a
final message "The spelling and grammar check is complete. Text marked with
"Do not check spelling or grammar" was skipped.

I have fought this demon before, but it has come back. As I recall, the
maneuver was to go to Tools/Language/Set Language and select (in my case)
English. I have done this both with all text selected (Control A) and
without. No luck.

I see a related thread on the Word/Spelling.Grammar list, however that
discussion seems to be
about pasted text. Mine is all typed original (although I have edited it a
lot.)
What to do?
Thx
Dave