Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim Thies[_2_] Kim Thies[_2_] is offline

Default having problems with mail merge

I am making labels and have them all typed out in the list with all the
information. When putting them into the document only one shows up, but I
have 15 other labels. I clicked finish and merge thinking the first time I
forgot to do so but only one shows up still.

What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The two steps that most users tend to omit are (a) propagating the labels
(copying the fields from one label on the sheet to the rest) and (b)
completing the merge (using Merge to New Document, Merge to Printer, etc.).

"Kim Thies" wrote in message
I am making labels and have them all typed out in the list with all the
information. When putting them into the document only one shows up, but I
have 15 other labels. I clicked finish and merge thinking the first time I
forgot to do so but only one shows up still.

What am I doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
and if you have a Tablet PC - see Merge fields do not replicate in labels in
a mail merge document in Word 2003 on a Windows XP Tablet PC - see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=898630

Kim Thies wrote:
I am making labels and have them all typed out in the list with all
the information. When putting them into the document only one shows
up, but I have 15 other labels. I clicked finish and merge thinking
the first time I forgot to do so but only one shows up still.

What am I doing wrong?

Mail merge problems Can only mail merge one field at a time. New Users 1 August 17th 07 10:14 PM
Mail Merge Problems Mike G New Users 3 June 13th 07 05:35 PM
mail merge problems. DavidH Mailmerge 1 October 10th 06 10:21 AM
Merge to e-mail problems Todd Mailmerge 2 September 7th 05 07:31 PM
Problems with Mail Merge Marlin Mailmerge 0 September 7th 05 03:54 PM