Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jeff Enders Jeff Enders is offline

Default Marketing insurance sales

I'm looking for progressive letters, introducing and then marketing insurance
sales to new clients. My objective is to assist people in putting life
insurance and other insurance products in place to protect them.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's swell. And your question about Word is what?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]