Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wilfrid

Default font color on text using keyboard shortcut

Hello,

I need to apply a font color to the text of my word document. The color is
selected from the menu bat but i would like to apply this color to my select
text using a keyboard shortcut instead of always using the mouse clicking on
the font color button in the menu bar.
It does appear a simple question but I spent quite some time to find out
this shortcut.
Is there such possibility in Word?

Thanks in advance for your response.
Wilfrid

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Use the Format Style New command to create a new character style in
which the only setting is the font color. Save that style in the template
(either Normal.dot or the template for the specific kinds of documents that
need this). Then assign a keyboard shortcut to the style.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman