Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Icemaiden Icemaiden is offline

Default Labels-single spacing - how to make default Word 2007

I've set my default template/document in Word 2007 to single space for all
new documents. However, this doesn't seem to hold true when trying to do a
mail merge with labels??!!?? I can't seem to find a way to change the
default label document - if there is such an animal.... I want all my
documents to be single spaced - labels, envelopes, letters etc. - I want it
to be the default (don't want to manually change each and every document I
create). If I choose to change to a different paragraph style, I will! I
don't want MS to choose for me.

Help!?!?!
Thanks. :-)
LT