Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
snipingkid snipingkid is offline

Default Infinite Length Page in MS Word

Hi,

I would like to know how to change the length of a page in MS Word. I
realize that we are able to do this with the Page Setup function of the
application, however, we are limited to 22 inches.

I have researched on this, and of the few threads that I found, they were
either unanswered, or a user said it was possible.

I know that this is possible. I am asking for 2 things.

1) Where do I change it (if this this is possible from the application)?

2) Where are the files that are used to select the paper type (Ex: Letter 8
1/2 x 11)? I am sure I can figure out a way to create a new file, and program
a new entity.

I'll start searching for the correct files to modify. Thanks for your support.

PS: I know how to make the pages look as if they were connected, but I am
writing something that uses a lot of graphics, so they tend to be pushed to
the next page.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Paper size in Word is limited to 22" in either direction. That's a hard
limit, and there's no way around it. If you want unlimited "page" length,
try Web Layout view.