Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
missc missc is offline

Default document shrinks when printing

I've typed and formatted my word document and everything looks fine, then
when I go to print it shrinks it to 3/4's the size and to the left of the
page. I double checked my page set up and it is set up as A4 so am not sure
what the heck is going on. Can anyone help???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Check the settings in the Zoom section of the FilePrint dialog

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"missc" wrote in message
I've typed and formatted my word document and everything looks fine, then
when I go to print it shrinks it to 3/4's the size and to the left of the
page. I double checked my page set up and it is set up as A4 so am not
sure
what the heck is going on. Can anyone help???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Make sure that you haven't got Track Changes enabled.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"missc" wrote in message
I've typed and formatted my word document and everything looks fine, then
when I go to print it shrinks it to 3/4's the size and to the left of the
page. I double checked my page set up and it is set up as A4 so am not
sure
what the heck is going on. Can anyone help???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Almost certainly the document contains "markup" (tracked changes or
comments). A single comment or marked change is enough to make Word allow an
extra margin for "balloons" throughout the document. To solve the problem,
either remove the markup (Accept All Changes in Document and Delete All
Comments in Document) or switch to Final view before printing or choose
"Document" instead of "Document with markup" in the Print dialog.

http://word.mvps.org