Alvaro Cubero

Default How do I insert paragraph marks and tabs in text custom values?

I defined a text-type custom value, and I need it to include sometimes
paragraphs and tabs, so that when I insert it in the text, it will
automatically adjust to the margins and tabulation stops definitions of the
fixed text. How do I insert those special characters? I've already tried
the obvious: ^p, ^t, or \p, \t or &p, &t with no success. Is it possible to
do what I need?