John C. Harris, MPA

Default work Request template

I am in need of a good templete for staff to use when they need to request a
Report (Crystal) or Map (MapInfo). It needs to include the location of data
to be used for the report, purpose of the report, time needed, etc.

Does anyone know of a good one before I start trying to create one? I have
looked at the MS Templates and connot locate one for this.

TIA

--
John C. Harris, MPA
JCZ Consulting Services, LLC

Mike Hall \(MS-MVP\)

John

The MS template store contains items that are either very popular or tricky
to construct.. in some cases, it may be possible to alter an existing
template to suit individual purposes.. of course, one has to know how to do
that, and it soon becomes obvious that maybe now is the time to learn.. :-)

What you want should not be too difficult for you to construct..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User