Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sid

Default "Window Split" shoots CPU to 100%

Hi,

Whenever Im splitting my document in word (Window menu Split), my CPU
usage shoots up to 100% in my task-manager, and the computer slows down
terribly. Problem goes away as soon as remove the Split.

I really like to use the split funcation a lot. Would anyone be able to
enlighten for this problem, please?

Thanks,
Sid.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Hi Sid -

I can't say for sure, but it sounds like a RAM problem. Either the system
doesn't have enough or the graphics array 'shares' from your main memory as
needed leaving less for the program to run. Chances are the situation will
improve substantially if you can add more RAM to your computer.

HTH |:)