Wotme Wotme is offline
Junior Member

Default Adjusting table row height in code

Can anyone help with some code I could use to adjust the row height in a table.
Christian1977 Christian1977 is offline
Banned

Location: Milano

Hi,

if you want adjust the row height in a table, you can go over the table, right mouse button, select the comand "table proprieties".

ciao

Business Analyst Milano - Consulente Web Marketing Milano - Christian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wotme View Post
Can anyone help with some code I could use to adjust the row height in a table.
RCranesNZ RCranesNZ is offline
Banned

Location: Auckland

How to change colspan?

Adjusting width of 1 cell in a row in a table talkinglens Tables 2 December 1st 09 07:06 PM
Table row height Betsy New Users 1 December 7th 06 02:37 PM
Table and row height Beverley Tables 2 October 18th 06 02:14 PM
Row Height Not Adjusting eob Tables 1 July 6th 06 06:23 PM
Exact table row height Dorci Tables 2 November 10th 05 03:48 AM