XorboThe Geek

Default Printing L6163 labels

I mail merge my addresses happily from excel to Word. I set up the document
for Avery L7163 labels with no problems. I set up the fields with no
problems. I merge it all with no problems. It looks fine on the screen.
I do a trial printing them onto plain paper with no problems, but as soon as
I print on to the actual label sheets, it all slips up, so is out of kilter
with the label edges. It does this regardless of how I try to compensate for
this in the layout. It is driving me insane.
In desperation I then printed the labels with no problems at all using
another computer with Word97 installed.
Is this a known glitch? is there a remedy?