Alan

Default Page numbering query

I have a document which is formatted as portrait, except for one page in a
section of its own which is landscape. I can insert the automatic page
number in the landscape page so that it shows in the right place to
correspond with the portrait pages, but it needs rotating by 90 degrees -
how can I do this? I use Word 2000.

alanwilm

Graham Mayor

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm

Alan wrote:
I have a document which is formatted as portrait, except for one page
in a section of its own which is landscape. I can insert the
automatic page number in the landscape page so that it shows in the
right place to correspond with the portrait pages, but it needs
rotating by 90 degrees - how can I do this? I use Word 2000.

alanwilm

Page Numbering - Insertion Pages Greg Pearson Microsoft Word Help 4 February 14th 05 05:53 PM
Worrd2003: Header/Footer Odd/Even Pages Page Numbering Section Br Reenie Page Layout 1 January 7th 05 03:15 PM
Need help "fooling" Word with Page Numbering jdkelley Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 10:26 PM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Footer needs non standard page numbering. Tom Ross Page Layout 1 November 23rd 04 06:55 PM