Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ALEDJR ALEDJR is offline

Default SEARCH WINDOW

WHEN I CLICK ON MY DOCUMENTS AND LEFT CLICK ON A FILE FOLDER A BLANK "WINDOWS
SEARCH" WINDOW COMES UP. IF I RIGHT CLICK A FOLDER A DROP DOWN WINDOW COMES
UP WITH "SEARCH, OPEN, EXPLORE...ETC"
HOW CAN I LEFT CLICK AND HAVE THE FOLDER JUST OPEN.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

This has nothing to do with Word. Ask in a forum related to your operating
system ... and you are more likely to get help there if you don't SHOUT!

"ALEDJR" wrote in message
WHEN I CLICK ON MY DOCUMENTS AND LEFT CLICK ON A FILE FOLDER A BLANK
"WINDOWS
SEARCH" WINDOW COMES UP. IF I RIGHT CLICK A FOLDER A DROP DOWN WINDOW
COMES
UP WITH "SEARCH, OPEN, EXPLORE...ETC"
HOW CAN I LEFT CLICK AND HAVE THE FOLDER JUST OPEN.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Moreover, unless you have enabled single-click actions, you need to
double-click to open a folder.

http://word.mvps.org