Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

Default Comments on 2003

Help..

I've been trying a few tricks with my Word2003 and now I don't know how to
go back.

I activated Reviewing Toolbar and tried to highlight and write some comments
in the boxes hat appear to the side of the text.

I now want to go back to highlighting WITHOUT comments, but no matter what I
do a comment box ALWAYS appears.

What can I do?

Nappy New Year, everybody.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Paul Gauci Paul Gauci is offline

Insert the cursor in the Comment bubble and click on the icon in the toolbar
which has a red cross. Make sure that you click on the command which makes it
clear that you deleting a Comment and not any change that you would have made
in the document.

All the Best for the New Year.

--
Paul Gauci