Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
[email protected] odisseus.blog@gmail.com is offline

Default page breaks automatic

layout draft word 2007 (with vista basic premium):

the automatic page breaks do not show to every aim page.... if the
interruption is often to the center of the paragraph not me extension
the dots of the automatic page breaks.... it is a my problem? I must
mofidicare the formulations?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Office button | Word Options. In the Display section, check the "Show white
pages between pages in Print Layout view" option. Click OK. Does that help?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

wrote in message
oups.com...
layout draft word 2007 (with vista basic premium):

the automatic page breaks do not show to every aim page.... if the
interruption is often to the center of the paragraph not me extension
the dots of the automatic page breaks.... it is a my problem? I must
mofidicare the formulations?

Automatic page breaks Ian Washbourn Page Layout 1 October 16th 06 03:08 PM
Automatic page breaks Ian Washbourn Microsoft Word Help 1 October 16th 06 02:58 PM
My computer doesn't do automatic page breaks. Tom Joad Microsoft Word Help 2 December 3rd 05 07:13 PM
Automatic page breaks Andrew Tables 1 June 1st 05 11:41 PM
automatic page breaks ph9 Microsoft Word Help 2 January 5th 05 07:57 PM