Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chatty Kat Chatty Kat is offline

Default Closing "Still opened" dialog boxes????

How can I tell which dialog boxes are still open so I can close them? When
trying to exit word, message says, "Word cannot close, dialog box is still
open" only I can't tell which dialog box needs closed? I'm very
knowledgeable in all earlier versions of Word, but now...new to Word 2007.
I'm using Windows XP.

Thanks,
Chatty Kathy :-)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you use Symantec/Norton AntiVirus, try disabling the Office Plugin
that comes with it, but do not disable Norton AutoProtect. See
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=329820 "How to use Office programs
with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in" for more information.