cjarka587 cjarka587 is offline
Junior Member

Default table properties disappear when copied

When we copy a table from one document to another the table properties do not copy over and the text is formatted to body text left aligned.
This happens when we do a shift-drag-copy and paste AND when we 'grab' the plus in the corner to copy the table and then paste into new document.

We noticed it the first time when we copied a table to an outlook email message but then tried to copy and paste to another word document and got the same action.

Using Word 2007 on XP
Moh_hassan Moh_hassan is offline
Junior Member

Is there a reply on this ? i had the same as well