Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Newhaven17 Newhaven17 is offline

Default how to set up round labels in word

I have A4 sheets of round labels which I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. The labels are 51mm in diameter and there are 15 per
page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of the same label
with the text centered witthin each individual label?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

With a great deal of difficulty - unless you can find a template, and from a
quick check on the web I couldn't.
You would have to setup a custom label format that assumed the labels were
51mm square (Word doesn't do round table cells) , so hopefully the sheets
have the same number of labels on each row.

Newhaven17 wrote:
I have A4 sheets of round labels which I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. The labels are 51mm in diameter and there are
15 per page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of
the same label with the text centered witthin each individual label?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Newhaven17 Newhaven17 is offline

Graham - I messed around for a while and set up a custom label as you
suggest. Finally got it to work by clicking the "new document" tab in the
"envelope and mailing" pop up AFTER I had typed in the text I wanted. This
resulted in the "labels" being displayed as a sheet which I could then
customise and centre. Wasted a few sheets of labels getting it right! It's
vital to get the vertical and horizontal pitch exact!

Newhaven17 wrote:
I have A4 sheets of round labels which I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. The labels are 51mm in diameter and there are
15 per page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of
the same label with the text centered witthin each individual label?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I may have a link at home that might help. I used to have a site saved that
had generic label templates and I'm pretty sure some were round. Even if it
didn't fit, you might be able to modify it for your use.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Newhaven17" wrote in message
I have A4 sheets of round labels which I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. The labels are 51mm in diameter and there are 15
per
page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of the same
label
with the text centered witthin each individual label?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
OnlineLabels OnlineLabels is offline

Do you have specific brand of labels that you purchased? We deal with
template issues quite a bit at OnlineLabels.com so I may be able to
give you more specific help in regards to your issue.

We have a large number of pre-configured Word templates available. If
the label that you purchased is similar to one of our standard items I
can help you to modify one of our templates to get it to work. You
can checkout our available templates at the link below.

http://www.onlinelabels.com/templates.htm

Thanks.

Dave Carmany
OnlineLabels.com
CLICK. PRINT. STICK
http://www.onlinelabels.com
Blank Labels for laser and inkjet printers

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

My web sitewww.gmayor.com
Word MVP web sitehttp://word.mvps.org

Newhaven17 wrote:
I have A4 sheets of roundlabelswhich I want to print using the label
function of Word 2003. Thelabelsare 51mm in diameter and there are
15 per page. How do I set up the label wizard to print full sheets of
the same label with the text centered witthin each individual label?- Hide quoted text -

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I found the site I bookmarked on my other computer.
http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/template_1.htm

I don't know if there are any A4 sheet templates but it's worth checking
out.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher