Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Julie at NAPG Julie at NAPG is offline

Default Tracking Changes troubleshooting

I am editing a document that had previous tracked changes in it. All of the
changes were accepted and now I'm adding additional changes with tracking on.
There is some outline formatting throughout the doucument, but I am working
in another part of the document. As I make changes elsewhere, some of the
outline numbers and letters are being crossed out and replaced by the same
number/letter or in some cases skipping to the next number/letter. What
could cause this?