Tomster

Default Mail merge does not show contacts

Working with XP Pro, and Outlook/Word 2003

Trying to do a Word Envelope merge for the Contacts in Outlook. As I use
the Wizard I come to the part where I select Use Outlook Address Book, select
Contacts. At that point, the wizard shows the field names from Outlook, but
none of the contacts.

So far, I have:
Scrolled the entire lenght of the contact merge window (thinking that the
first several contacts may not have full contact records - but the whole
window is empty... yet I have a scroll bar that I can move - which is odd.

I have only one profile under Control Panel | Mail

Outlook is set to be the default email program

I have only one contact folder to choose from

I have run scanpst on the pst file in question.

Unintalled and reinstalled Word.

Is there a setting buried somewhere that I am missing?

--
Tomster
Doug Robbins

If you initiate the mailmerge from Outlook, you will have more control over
what you can do.
See the "Mailmerge from Outlook" item on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's website
at:

http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm

--
Hope this helps.