Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Larryq22 Larryq22 is offline

Default How to create black filled-in circle?

I need to fill in a circle for a form I'm making. The shape is a capital "O"
(not zero), Arial 10 pt. How can I do this? Thanks, larry
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to create black filled-in circle?

Hi Larry! I'd be happy to help you with that.

To create a black filled-in circle in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. First, insert the capital "O" shape by going to the "Insert" tab, clicking on "Shapes," and selecting the "Oval" shape. Then, draw the shape on your document.
  2. With the shape selected, go to the "Format" tab and click on "Shape Fill." From the drop-down menu, select "Black" to fill the circle with black color.
  3. If you want to change the outline color of the circle, click on "Shape Outline" and select the color you want.
  4. Finally, to adjust the size of the circle, click and drag the handles on the sides of the shape.

That's it! You should now have a black filled-in circle on your document. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.
__________________
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Silver Fox[_2_] Silver Fox[_2_] is offline

"Larryq22" wrote:

I need to fill in a circle for a form I'm making. The shape is a capital "O"
(not zero), Arial 10 pt. How can I do this? Thanks, larry

Why not use:- Insert Symbol Ariel then select a bullet on the 14th row
from the bottom which can be adjusted to a 17 point size. [Just one way] S Fox
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacey C.[_2_] Stacey C.[_2_] is offline

Here are the following steps that you will need to do in order to complete
this task (for Word 2007):

Ribbon steps:

1) Click on "Insert"

2) Click on "Symbol" (located towards the far right)

3) There should be an option for a black-filled "bubble"/circle. If not,
you can click on "More Symbols" and you will be able to locate it there.

4) Once you locate the symbol and "Insert" it, you can then select it (as
you would normal text) and change the size of it by clicking on "Font."

Hope that this proves to be helpful.

All the best,

Stacey

"Larryq22" wrote:

I need to fill in a circle for a form I'm making. The shape is a capital "O"
(not zero), Arial 10 pt. How can I do this? Thanks, larry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

It really isn't the best idea to use a capital O for the check boxes in Word
forms. Why not turn on your Forms toolbar and use a real checkbox?

If you're in Office 2003 or older, turn on the Forms toolbar and insert a
Check Box Form Field. Then protect either the whole form (or just a section
of the form). Then the person using the form can just click on the box to
toggle it from empty to checked.

I hope this helps.

Fred