J. Cooksey

Default How do I prevent envelopes from printing in color?

When printing addresses on envelopes, they occasionally print in partial
color (part of the letters are in color) or full color even though regular
black is indicated in word. I've seen this happen at home with Word XP and a
Compaq A3000 printer and at work with Word 2003 and a Lexmark X5150 printer.

This only occurs with envelopes - regular 8 1/2 x 11 documents work just fine.

Any ideas?