Melissa

Default How do I return my keyboard to its default setting?

Somehow, I have lost the use of several keys -- capital letters, mostly --
and am unable to determine how to get them back. Any suggestions?
Richard Neville

Tools-Customize-Commands tab-Keyboard button. To revert to the default
settings for the keyboard, click Reset All.

Default Font Lloyd Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 04 04:42 PM
change view track changes default setting Clarke Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 09:32 PM
can I insert a graphic in envelope return address? How? AngelinaWhite Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 04 10:29 PM
How do I delete a default return address? Sue Alexander Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 09:02 PM
Type or keyboard setting Terry Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 08:45 PM