Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
WordProc

Default Size Limits to AutoText

Hello!

We want to put together a document that would enable the typist to grab
modules of boilerplate text from [...autotext, I'm thinking?] and insert it
into chosen places in the document as the person is typing it up.

Is autotext the simplest way to go? Are there size limits to storing text
in autotext? It looks like we may need about 40 2-sentence paragraphs in
each module.

Many thanks for any advice you could offer.

-Lynne